Re: The Art of the Book???

The title The Art of the Book seems a familiar one and I expected to find a
few books on my shelves with that title, but this is all I could turn up:

Art of the Printed Book, 1455-1955: Masterpieces of Typography through Five
Centuries from the Collections of the Pierpont Morgan Library, New York, with
an essay by Joseph Blumenthal, published by David R. Godine, Boston, 1973.