[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: The Art of the Book???
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: The Art of the Book???
- From: Martyn Ould <mao@PRAXIS.CO.UK>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 08:31:58 +0000
- In-Reply-To: <199803092316.XAA21093@gatekeeper.praxis.co.uk> from "Mary Hathaway" at Mar 9, 98 05:52:48 pm
- Message-Id: <199803110220.SAA21036@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Tried my web search trick again (refining the search with the word
"author") and got a page for a dealer who is selling a copy of
278 ELKIN MATHEWS. Cat. 152 I, II, III (of IV)/n.d. (196?): The Art of
the Book. 1373 nos. Indexes. Illus. 3 vols.
Of course only people on this list can give you an *opinion* on the
"Does anyone know anything (pro or con) about a book named
"_The Art of the Book_?
Best regards, Martyn Ould, The Old School Press
web page at http://www.praxis.co.uk/ppuk/osp.htm