[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Definition of the Artists Book (YES, again)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Definition of the Artists Book (YES, again)
- From: Michael Morin <ba202@FREENET.BUFFALO.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 19:08:14 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <199803060741.CAA07110@freenet-mail.buffalo.edu>
- Message-Id: <199803110221.SAA23764@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 11:13 PM 3/5/98 -0800, you wrote:
>So happy + sunshine = good design? I don't think that's what you meant.
>Depending on the mood one was trying to establish, brown water,
>purple-green dirt and brown sky might -- in fact -- be the perfect
>design for the purpose.
>'Course, now we're back to collies and breed standards, aren't we?
Your right...that design worked great for Love Canal in the Falls!