Re: book or sculpture? Another comment

But does the artist intend for the book to be opened and read?  I think
one should be able to go _into_ books--read them, turn pages, unfold
them, flip tabs, ooh at images, try to figure out how to put the
blasted thing back together again--not just ponder whether or not it's
supposed to be opened.  I guess I would consider the piece a clever
comment on books but not really a book itself.

Just my two cents.

Julie Seko