[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: book or sculpture?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: book or sculpture?
- From: Claudia Stall <cstall@MAIL.SDSU.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:52:02 -0800
- Message-Id: <199803110224.SAA30326@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Yeah, I guess that's just what I mean. Until it can be viewed it is just a
stack of papers.
>>Do you mean to imply then, that a bound collection of pages, contained
>>within shrink wrap as one might receive from a mail-order source, does not
>>become a book until the packaging is actually removed, thus allowing the
>>signed, devil's advocate