Re: Definition of the Artists B

A very interessting conversation on lthe artist book. It is
architecture, I was told by crusty old fart looking at my books for the
first time that he didn't know what making a book was about, but he did
understand what building a book was and perhaps i should change my
langage.

Coming to the book arts from painting, artist books for me  are a
medium-akin to printing painting drawing ceramics etc. A vehicacal to
move my visual, intulectual message to a wider audience.

 excuse the spell errors I'm deslexic

Steve