Re: Sewn Pamphlets

If you put the knot of your sewing on the outside of the book, you can
leave the ends of the thread long and ornament them (in this case,
perhaps with miniature plastic food items or kitchen implements?) I've
mad these "tags" from polymer clay ("Fimo").  Or you can, in the case of
a cookbook, make a "dustjacket" to wrap the binding, out of something
interesting and also protective.

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(
   \ ?? /       http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman