Re: Artists book

Well, I guess the artist should discuss this with his/her mother first of all.

Judith wrote:
 Language is a consensus concerning useful
>>ranges of unavoidable fuzzynesses, not sharp distinctions.

And Sally said:

IMHO, art, like
beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.  The definition of art as
something that elicits emotion is too vague, because many thing elicit
emotion that are clearly not art . . . I think that art is
something that two people, the maker and the viewer, agree on.