Re: Definition of the Artists B

  Just out of curiousity, is there a craftsperson on the list who would
accept this definition of craftsman??  I certainly wouldn't!!  I think
it is a pretty poor definition, compared to that of, say, David Pye,
though it is certainly shorter than his book. Brevity isn't always a
virtue.

 Dorothy Africa