[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: First Editions
- From: David Kern <dkern@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 17:47:11 -0600
- Message-Id: <199803112351.PAA20052@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I've been wondering about this for some time and the discussion of ISBNs
has reminded me--I hope it's not too far off topic. How does one
ascertain if a book is a first edition? There appears to be numerous
ways--or at least no standard way.
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]