Re: Listserv Instructions: From the FAQ

Dear Peter,  I'm "just" a rubberstamper/Mail art enthusiast, but I'm on
the threshold of learning to make books.  The Book_Arts-L is the BEST
list I've ever "lurked" on.  I really enjoy the discussions and I've
gotten some excellent tips on the craft of bookmaking.  Thanks for your
efforts in keeping this such an interesting and lively list.

Yours truly,

Sunny Howard,
 Ojai, CA
-Good taste is the enemy of art.  Pablo Picasso-