[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gaylord's catalog
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: gaylord's catalog
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 08:09:15 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199803120424.XAA28738@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-Id: <199803121326.FAA28446@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Gaylord's number is 1-800-448-6160. When you call them make sure you
specify which catalog you want. They have 2, their general one and the
archival one. They have a website <http://www.gaylord.com> which isn't
worth stopping in on, yet.
They're address is:
PO box 4901
Syracuse, NY 13221-4901
At 09:22 PM 3/11/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I've lost my Gaylord's catalog. It simply walked out of my studio. Can
>anyone give me their address and phone number? Also, are they online?
>Thanks in advance.
Der Buchbinder als Architekt des Buches baut eine
Fassade seiner Zeit. Edwin Redslob
Peter D. Verheyen