call for submissions June Bookworks Quarterly

You are invited to contribute a small bookwork (edition 125) to the
I.S.C.A.Quarterly of xerographic and computergraphic art. Books may be smaller
than a postage stamp or a maximum of 7x81/2 inches. The book box usually
contains from 40-60 bookworks . You do not need to be a member of the ISCA to
contribute to this issue, but a $3 contribution to cover postage is
appreciated.
For more information visit our home page at <
http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A.HomePage.html

Deadline is May 15th,but we need to hear from  you by  April 15th if you are
planning to participate.

Louise Neaderland- Director International Society of Copier Artists