Re: Peter: Listserv Instructions: From the FAQ

Peter, I'm sorry to be a bother, but I've tried at least twice now to get
unsubscribed from the list and I must be doing somethin wrong.  Would you
be so kind as to help me.  Thanks alot!
:) Debbie Littlejohn, The Pampered Stamper from Sugar Loaf, NY
(debdon@frontiernet.net)