transfers

Linda: In regard to citrasolve transfer and school children-using it on
fabric-I haven't tried it yet although I work a lot with kids.  One would
have to experiment and see what happens.  In any case you have to be careful
that it's not too soupy.  Sometimes you just get gorgous runny color.  A
small press helps.  I also dont know if the T-shirt would skid around too
much. I also don't know how archival it is.  In one school where I do
residencies, they use the computer to generate images onto transfer paper
and then iron on to tee shirts- which probably is more fool-proof but less
hands-on.  If you experiment and find out anything, I'd love to hear about
it.   Barbara Valenta