[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Book Plates
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Book Plates
- From: Vi Wilson <rondelay@ONTHENET.COM.AU>
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 07:03:10 +1000
- In-Reply-To: <199803121441.AAA10255@diablo.OntheNet.com.au>
- Message-Id: <199803122156.NAA29148@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>What about using one of the acid-free glue sticks (e.g., Uhu, Pritt)? They
>add virtually no moisture to the paper and produce minimal wrinkling.
>Sam Lanham (email@example.com)
My experience with Pritt stick (for attaching marbled paper to cards) was
that in time the paper detached itself from the card. I now use Rolataq
and have had no further trouble.
P.O. Box 2528, Southport, Queensland, Australia
Procrastination is the thief of time.