Re: paper art

Jill,

Thanks for your response.  Would you use a steam iron and if so would you
actually touch the paper?  I could use another paper between or should I use
a damp cloth?

>I have found ironing paper will remove wrinkles and reduce the visibly of
>folds. Using a bit of  moistures will help. Use low to medium heat.

It's so nice to have advice when one really is unsure.  A great resource!

Claudia
Claudia Stall
Head, Collection Preservation Unit
San Diego State University
Love Library

         "Be kind, do good work, and touch the earth gently."