[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: paper art
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: paper art
- From: Claudia Stall <cstall@MAIL.SDSU.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 15:38:09 -0800
- Message-Id: <199803122339.PAA32144@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Thanks for your response. Would you use a steam iron and if so would you
actually touch the paper? I could use another paper between or should I use
a damp cloth?
>I have found ironing paper will remove wrinkles and reduce the visibly of
>folds. Using a bit of moistures will help. Use low to medium heat.
It's so nice to have advice when one really is unsure. A great resource!
Head, Collection Preservation Unit
San Diego State University
"Be kind, do good work, and touch the earth gently."