Re: Date of exhibit

Hello, Richard. Somewhere I read that The Art of the Book was going to be
in Toronto during March, but the other day you mentioned that it would be
opening June 11. Needless to say, I'm confused! Which is correct? I
assume June, and hope so, too, since the weather is more predictable
then. (I'd be driving from the Southern Tier of New York State.)

Lavinia Adler

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]