[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Craftsman Defined
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Craftsman Defined
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@HCTC.NET>
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 09:59:01 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199803122340.RAA26330@austin.aus.sig.net>
- Message-Id: <199803131459.GAA18498@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 06:33 PM 3/12/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>Lots of artists out there whose work looks completely mindless.
>And probably others whose work _is_ mindless ;-)
And probably others whose work is considered mindless by the current
consensus and will be judged the work of genius two generations from now.
Sam Lanham (firstname.lastname@example.org)