[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How to contact Letterpress Guild of New England?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: How to contact Letterpress Guild of New England?
- From: Oak Knoll Books <oakknoll@OAKKNOLL.COM>
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 15:03:37 -0500
- Message-Id: <199803132002.MAA22366@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Does anyone know if LGNE still exists? I've lost contact with Michael
Babcock a long time ago and then read somewhere that a person named Richard
Rubenstein was the contact person. I've written to him many times with no
answer and recently got some mail returned "Attempted - Unknown." Can anyone
shed some light on this? Please reply to me directly.
Oak Knoll Books, Specialists in Books about Books, the History of the Book
and the Book Arts (ABAA/ILAB)
414 Delaware Street, New Castle DE 19720 USA
Phone: (302) 328-7232 / Fax: (302) 328-7274 / Email: email@example.com
Web: http://www.oakknoll.com - ASK FOR A FREE CATALOGUE!