Michael Babcock Re: How to contact Letterpress Guild of New

>Does anyone know if LGNE still exists? I've lost contact with Michael
>Babcock a long time ago and then read somewhere that a person named Richard
>Rubenstein was the contact person. I've written to him many times with no
>answer and recently got some mail returned "Attempted - Unknown." Can anyone
>shed some light on this? Please reply to me directly.

>Thanks.

>Esther Fan

I think Michael Babcock is a member of this list.  I could be mistaken, but I'm
almost sure I've read postings by him recently.  He himself may be able to shed
some light on your query.   I'll post this to the list so it will catch his
attention.

Jennifer G.