Re: Venice

Jennifer W Rosner wrote:

> While you're all looking through your Italy files for Peter's trip to
> Florence, anything in there on Venice's book related sites/shops?  Any
> hints appreciated, even what may seem obvious to you!  Thanks!

  I've never been there myself, but was given a very nice leatherbound
blank book, with three-deckel pages, great tooling, etc. from Paolo Olbi,
San Marco, Calle della Mandola 3653;
tel 041/52.85.025.  I don't know if they have a bindery you can visit, or
anything else about them, but they do nice, traditional-style work.

RCB