Making heirloom book?

I inherited booklet-style calligraphy pages from when my grandfather
retired.  They are breathtakingly beautiful and I understand that they
cost $ 5,000.  (I can believe that, since this is illuminated
calligraphy, and the pages are extraordinary.)  I would love to bind
them in an elegant book.  Can anyone tell me which type would do it
justice?  thank you very much!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]