"We have no art"

Years ago I was a teaching assistant in Art 101 at the University of
Hawaii and I remember a film from that class called "We have no art."  It
was a documentary about someplace where they did not have a separate
category of stuff that was "art" versus "not art," but rather tried to do
(and make) all things with grace and beauty.  It is an attitude I liked
and I really don't worry about whether the books I make are "art" or not.

And no, I don't want to try to define Grace, Beauty or Aesthetics!

Joyce Jenkins
Petersburg PUblic Library
Alaska