Re: Craftsman Defined

Paul Anderson wrote:

> You see, when you start letting people call whatever they want art, you
> wind up with this kind of garbage.

That's funny, I thought you wound up with free speech and freedom of
expression...

Paul, I find your analogy, "To merely paint does not elevate one to be an
artist, no more than using a computer instantly makes you a programmer," to be
wonderful! I'd like to add to it that simply having an opinion on art (or
whether something IS or IS NOT art) does not make one an art critic.

Can we please end this ridiculous, off-topic tirade? Or at least argue
off-list? (I'm only declaring it ridiculous because it seems to be evolving
into a personal battle that I fear has no resolution...)

Thanks,

sara