[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: paper art
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: paper art
- From: Claudia Stall <cstall@MAIL.SDSU.EDU>
- Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 23:55:47 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <199803141834.KAA09922@mail.sdsu.edu>
- Message-Id: <199803150757.XAA17922@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I am very grateful for all the help with this project. I put some few drops of water along the crease and put it under light weight overnight. When I checked it, it was still damp. I left it uncovered until the next day. It was dry and the crease was almost invisible! When I held it up it did not try to fold itself again, either. Hard to believe that just the simple act of putting water and light weight made such a difference.
Armed with the other advice I received, I am off to have it framed. Thanks again to all who responded.