Re: Craftsman Defined & Artists Books

Hi Richard,

HOORAY!
Your comments on the nature of art and artist books were timely, articulate,
and -- I think -- spoke for a lot of us.  Your ideas were beautifully stated
and clearly addressed a lot of the issues that other writers have favored, but
have had a hard time expressing.

The next time you are looking for worthwhile material to include in the CBBAG
Newsletter, I hope you will consider running your own essay.  It deserves a
wider readership.

My best, Ed