Re: Artists' Books vs. Book Art

<<I could go on ranting all night, but I have to cook dinner.>>

And a lovely rant it was, Richard! BTW, I may be one of the few people who
uses Hedi Kyle structures in my teaching who always tells my students who she
is, what she does and what her role has been (at least in my life). I will
never ever forget the weekend class I took with her at Artist Bookworks in
Chicago in 1985. It literally changed my life (pun intended)!

Barbara Harman