Re: Hedi Kyle

I appreciate that Barbara Harman acknowledged Hedi Kyle's continuing
contribution to the book arts.  I'm always disappointed when
people--particularly authors writing how-to books about making books--use her
and other pioneering book artists structures without giving credit.  As book
artists we have a heritage and we are in danger of losing it by not recording
and giving credit where it is due.

Ed