Call for Submissions to Virtual Exhibit

Call For Submissions ...

Incorporated Words seeks photographs from book artists of original
bindings of classic literature for a virtual exhibit to be presented
in the June 1998 edition of our literary web magazine.

This exhibit, part of IW's "BookJacket" program, seeks to illustrate
the connection between literature and book arts.  We are seeking
10-15 selections of various classic titles, each of which will be
displayed
on its own page with accompanying artist description, contact
information,
email and URL links.  The exhibit will be presented in our June 1998
issue;
it will remain in our featured contents for two months and then be moved
our permanent archives.  Unfortunately, there is no monetary
compensation for exhibitors.

For further details and submission instructions, please send email
directly to me at: timkra@juno.com

To view the current issue online, point your browser to:
http://www.geocities.com/athens/parthenon/9751/

A new issue (No. 3) will be online April 1st, so be sure to stop back
again then.

Incorporated Words is a nonprofit literary organization dedicated to
reading, writing and language.  Our current focus is a literary web
magazine offering "creative introductions to great literature."  For
more information about our organization, check out our web page at
the URL above, or send email to: incwords@juno.com.

Thanks!

Timothy A. Krause
     timkra@juno.com
     http://www.geocities.com/athens/parthenon/9751

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]