[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Craftsman & Artists
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Craftsman & Artists
- From: Jane M Brown <brownjm@MUSC.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 11:05:57 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199803141436.JAA14070@revere.musc.edu>
- Message-Id: <199803161612.IAA19122@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
#3. right in your opinion (especially since I usually agree with you)
Including that issue that there are qualified people in the U.S.
(My recent conversation with an apprentice trained binder in the
U.K. indicates that the qualified people in the U.K. are getting harder
On Sat, 14 Mar 1998, Daria wrote:
> Dear Jack C. Thompson:
> I really must take up argument with you. I heartily protest the statement
> you made about being merely a mechanic, or words to that effect.
> NOT SO ( in big red
> flames and black sooty smoke!)
> You are everything so many of us would like to be. Come on List, a tribute to
> Jack. Add on to these below:
> #1. You are an expert in many areas and wise beyond your years, (whatever they
> may tally)
> #2. Generous beyond measure with your time and advice....