Re: Hedi Kyle

I agree with Ed.  However, the problem is that great structures (such as
the ones Hedi, Ed, and many others have developed over the years) tend to
be passed on from person to person and the original attribution ends up
being lost.  I may see a book form that I think is appropriate for
something that I want to do and, on looking at the book, see no
indication as to whether the structure was original to the book author or
was derived from another's work.  Should we consider the
necessity/desirability of a sort of structural provenance?

R*