Re: Altered Book Art

Richard stated '
That was the conference I organized titled "Book Arts in the USA", which
was
specifically about what was going on in the different field of book arts
in
the different regions of the USA."

great banter going on here this past week. I'll pick the Book Arts in
the UsA this weeekend.  But whom else to read? I come from a painting
background with a fairly shaky art history of the book.  My interest is
in altering 19 & !8 medical, science, school texts, who else is altering
the book and what has been published?

Thanks
Steve