[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Being Human
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Being Human
- From: QUEERBOOKS <QUEERBOOKS@AOL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:44:21 EST
- Message-Id: <199803170248.SAA32174@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
As someone is has often thought in the past, "How can they be so careless as
to post a personal message to the entire list," I find myself in the
uncomfortable position of apologizing for not one, but two, lapses in
attention to the address box. Wow, it sure is easy to screw up, isn't it??!!
I'll be more careful in the future.