[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Craftsman & Artists
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Craftsman & Artists
- From: Pamela Moore <101654.1377@COMPUSERVE.COM>
- Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 05:08:14 -0500
- Message-Id: <199803171011.CAA26714@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>Dear Jack C. Thompson:
>I really must take up argument with you. I heartily protest the statement
>you made about being merely a mechanic, or words to that effect.
> NOT SO ( in big red
>flames and black sooty smoke!)
>You are everything so many of us would like to be. Come on List, a
>Jack. Add on to these below:
>#1. You are an expert in many areas and wise beyond your years, (whatever
>#2. Generous beyond measure with your time and advice....
#997 A scientist (mad or not)
#998 A great storyteller
#999 . . . and something tells me, a pretty darn good cook!