Re: First Editions

Dear Friends
The recent question on first editions reminded me of a mystery I read
recently- The Bookman's Wake by John Dunning. The main character is
Cliff Janeway, a cop turned book dealer, and the book opens with a
discussion of first editions. It's a good mystery with lots of
fascinating details about book collecting/selling. It's not a field I
know about so I don't know how accurate it is, but it is fascinating.
I'd recommend it as a good read, and would be interested in knwoing how
true a picture he paints.
in good spirit,
Susan