Mary Todd Lincoln material

I realize this really isn't the place to ask, however since there are a lot of
library people & archivists on the list.....I have a friend who must find
pictures of Mary Todd Lincoln's two residences in Chicago
(1865-1868)...Clifton House (evidently an upscale boarding house) and the New
Resort Hotel in Hyde Park. Any ideas? Please answer me off list. Thanks a lot!
Bill Drendel