Re: NEW: SmallPress - Small Press, Limited Edition and Chapbook Publishing

Hello,why do we need another list serve Ron.  Isn't this the same as the
book arts list serve.  I thank you for all your information about my web
page.  I have been on vacation in the Buffalo National Forest and I
couldn't work on the web page.  I honestly will have time this week.
Thank-You

Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call.  Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@comp.uark.edu