[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mohawk? Permalife?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Mohawk? Permalife?
- From: Barbara Coddington <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:19:43 -0500
- Message-Id: <199803231050.CAA34348@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Michael Morin wrote:
> Using a borrowed laptop in the tub...
I'm sorry, I do realize this is off topic, but... a computer in the tub? I truly am sorry, but
I have to ask: You aren't really sitting in a tub of water with a laptop, are you, Michael? A
borrowed laptop, no less...Remind me not to loan you my computer, eh?