Re: Sewn Pamphlets

folding the end sheets and/or decorative past-downs and a .75-2" wide strip
of mull a tiny bit shorter than the length of the spine around the
signature and then stitching through all of that when sewing the pamphlet.
(The strip of mull is the outermost layer when sewing.) When glued down,
the piece of mull under the pastedown makes the attachment to the case
stronger so that the endpapers don't tend to pull away at the spine.