Re: Sewn Pamphlets

I agree that nice paper, etc. will work great.  Another suggestion is to
use cover art made with a stencil, rubber stamps, and or Gocco (you could
use their manual unit if the pages are larger than 4 x 6.  Any of these
could be used with embossing powder.  There are also a lot of surfaces
that can be transferred onto photocopies to provide color.  Similarly,
you can add a light background to the paper before you print it or use
one of the interesting, commerically availabel papers.

R*