Re: B&W xerox transfer

I've never tried the iron trick.  However, toners vary in terms of the
amount of heat that it takes to fuse them.  The HP laser printers work at
a lower temperature than most commercial copiers.  Thus, it may be the
case that the fusing temperature on the Kinkos machine was too high to
iron off with a regular iron.

However, I've often heard that you must use fresh photocopies for
transfers but have not had trouble using ones that are several years
old.  By the way, if you transfer from printer output, how do you get a
print-out with inverted text so that it reads properly when transferred?

R*