Re: B&W xerox transfer

--------------DD256CB7F55E8B91B046E17F

> By the way, if you transfer from printer output, how do you get a
> print-out with inverted text so that it reads properly when transferred?

On a Macintosh, the page setup in the "file" drop-down menu and enables
the user to reverse or flop the image from left to right, upside down,
and/or make a negative. I think on the windows platform this ability is
contain in individual software packages "print" command boxes. I've done
it with most software, but my knowledge of the "other" platform is a bit
rusty.

Darryl

--------------DD256CB7F55E8B91B046E17F

<HTML>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>By the way, if you transfer from printer output, how do you get a
print-out with inverted text so that it reads properly when transferred?</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
<BR>On a Macintosh, the page setup in the "file" drop-down menu and enables
the user to reverse or flop the image from left to right, upside down,
and/or make a negative. I think on the windows platform this ability is
contain in individual software packages "print" command boxes. I've done
it with most software, but my knowledge of the "other" platform is a bit
rusty.

<P>Darryl</HTML>

--------------DD256CB7F55E8B91B046E17F--