Re: Board Cutter

At 01:13 PM 3/26/98 -0800, Artemis wrote:
 . . .it
>occurred that no one addressed the idea of getting a square cut
>with an office type board cutter - more common and not too
>expensive.

I use one of these when I have to. When I first got mine I couldn't get a
square cut if my life depended on it. Finally, I discovered it was
assembled out of square so I realigned the cutting edge. My suggestion is
you check the squareness before you buy or at least before you cut.

Sam Lanham
Sam Lanham (slanham@hctc.net)