Re: Board Cutter

Dear Artimis,
Thank you so much for taking some time to give advice on the board
cutter...but I must confess that I found the perfect tool for me....a
Rotatrim....I ordered it last week, and it arrived in two days...it fits my
studio space and by budget...and by golly IT WORKS GREAT!  I don't think I
have ever been so pleased with a piece of equipment.

By the way...did you send a submission to Lila for Book Explorations '98?
I sent mine out yesterday....my very first time exhibiting....I AM A
NERVOUS WRECK...LOL.....

Only good things,

Thank you again!
Missy