Re: A Page From Iowa

Dear Ed,

Thanks for posting that wonderful note.  It is a tremendous well deserved
tribute to you.  I won't belabor the point.  Just wanted to quickly let you
know that, and also that I finally have an apartment.  I will be moving in
about end of May-first of June.
I'm pleased, scared, nervous, etc.  Hope I can handle all the work ahead.

Enjoy your upcoming travels, and a happy happy jamboree.   Love, Norma