[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Board Cutter
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Board Cutter
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@HCTC.NET>
- Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 19:54:06 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199803292336.RAA01237@austin.aus.sig.net>
- Message-Id: <199803300053.QAA16536@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Thanks for the website and the info on the Rototrim. I'd be interested in
knowing whether you have tried cutting a 1/8 board and what kind of board
(binders', mat, etc.) you have cut with it.
It sounds like a useful tool at a decent price.
BTW, I presume the Rototrim is more precise than whoever spelled it
"presice" on the website. :-).
Sam Lanham (email@example.com)