Re: Where's my mail?

just been really slow. You can look through the archive to see if you
missed anything. Just click on the FAQ at the URL below and it'll take you
there.

p.

At 11:27 PM 3/30/98 EST, you wrote:
>Peter - I joined a new mailing list on Friday and ever since then have gotten
>very little mail from the Book Arts List. Do you know - has the volume
>radically decreased or is something awry between me and thee?
>
>Barbara Harman
>

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen    <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>    Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu