[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Owaso?
- From: tara bryan <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 07:07:22 -0330
- Message-Id: <199804011040.CAA22284@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Organization: walking bird press
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
firstname.lastname@example.org will get you to them.
In my limited experience, they're great!
Philip Krayna wrote:
> Hello All,
> I need to make an oversize plate for a letterpress project (too big for a
> polymer), and I have heard of a place called Owaso (spelling?)- who can
> make magnesium plates from paper positive art.
> Anyone have the address/phone #?
> Philip Krayna