Re: Columbia Book and Paper Arts Biennial

Melissa wrote:

>The Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts is seeking entries
>for its first annual Biennial Exhibiton of Book and Paper Art,
>September 18 to October 30, 1998 - entry deadline April 24, 1998.

I am putting together the next issue of our newsletter and would include
this call for entries but it won't be mailed to our members until May 1st.
Perhaps for the second annual Biennial, the CCCCBPA could give more than
three weeks notice.

Hurriedly,
Richard.

Richard Miller <rmiller@peterboro.net>

The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild website:
<http://kawartha.net/~rmiller/cbbag/CBBAGhome.html>